Complains and Grievances

If any student feels aggrieved on any issue(s),  he should first confide in his/her staff adviser (If he is not responsible for the grievance) for advice on how to handle the matter.

If he/she is not satisfied with the advice by the Staff Adviser, he may wish to report to the Head of  Department who shall constitute  (if necessary)  a  committee to investigate the matter thoroughly and take necessary actions.

If the grievances are beyond the scope of the Department, they will be channeled through the Head of Department to the Dean of the Faculty for appropriate action. Thereafter, the grievance(s) could be channeled to the Vice-Chancellor/Chairman of Senate for final determination

Back to top button